Personal Systems Services Deals Pursuit Marketing Support (f/m)Apply Job ID 3003204 Location Switzerland, Meyrin Date posted 02/17/2017
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for a Deals Pursuit Marketing Support (f/m) in our Personal Systems Services team in Geneva or Spain.
Overall role is to support from a marketing perspective our direct sales force during the sales stages 2-5 in the following way:
- Dress the customer proposals with HP’s brand and services & solutions messaging
- Develop specific marketing materials that support the sales negotiations like brochures, posters, banners, etc
- Drive at EMEA level key programs that deliver sales tools used during the negotiation with the customer like the customer reference program
- Create specific presentations for our executives for events
- Drive sales communications programs
Scope includes EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region, direct sales force and for PC and Print services deals.
Education and Experience Required:
- Business Analyst (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Marketing or related field; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 10+ years marketing experience, including offering marketing, segment marketing, partner marketing, market research and customer database/analytics
- Agency, sales and/or channel experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Acknowledged mastery of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Highly-knowledgeable on all aspects of offering, segment, partner and account-based marketing
- Ability to manage advertising/ direct marketing/research vendors
- In-depth understanding of the industry, offering categories and company offerings/strategy
- Solid project and budget management skills
- Excellent written/oral communications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams
- Exceptional negotiating skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside the company
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.