Operational Data Analyst InternshipApply Job ID 3003346 Location Spain, Sant Cugat del Valle Date posted 02/17/2017
Print Care Adoption Program is looking for a highly motivated intern on big data management and reporting related to the Program to support the main objective of increasing the adoption of Print Care tools by key players.
This Print Care on-press software enables users to anticipate technical issues (maintenance routines) before they cause downtime and resolve press issues independently, through diagnostics and troubleshooting processes.
The intern will support the Program Manager collaborating on reporting and participating in the different improvement efforts when it’s required.
- Ensure to retrieve reliable and accurate presses and calls data required for reporting
- Do periodical reporting & communication for the different businesses in scope (scorecards, charts, reports…)
- Document and keep fundamental infrastructure and management of Print Care Adoption reporting setup
- Improve current reporting setup
- Automate where possible the reporting process – gain efficiencies
- Work with different worldwide and regional stakeholders to ensure the scorecards, charts, reports … are aligned with the Print Care Adoption Program needs
- Support improvement opportunities in relation to the value added of scorecards, charts, reports … and keep alignment with Businesses strategies
- Be engaged with different worldwide initiatives about GSS big data mgmt. in order to check how Print Care Adoption Program needs can be embedded and participate when opportunities have agreed
- Deliver monthly reporting on time (20 calendar day)
- Deliver ‘Ad-hoc’ reports requested by stakeholders within 2 working days
- Keep updated reporting procedure
- Demonstrate efficiency improvement preparing reports
- Reporting setup continuous improvement (improving value added to Business)
- Student of Engineering or Business Management
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis and data manipulation skills
- Be expert on Excel