Graduate Technical Consultant Indigo PrintingApply Job ID TR_1499167 Location Spain, Sant Cugat del Valle Date posted 02/17/2017
The HP Graphics Experience Center in Barcelona connects experts with customers to understand their needs and present the latest end-to-end Graphic Arts solutions.
We are looking for talent to develop expertise and practical knowledge of HP´s Graphics Solutions Business technology and product portfolio.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of printing principles, theories and concepts.
- Operate and maintain printing equipment.
- Run print files and assist the pre sales consultants during their product demonstrations.
- Contribute to process improvement, and deploy new set processes for performance improvements.
- Work under own initiative and take ownership of issues, ensuring best in class support to partners and customers.
- Deliver product presentations/demonstrations.
- Total customer experience deployment: ensure that all customers have a pleasant experience visiting and working with the demo center employees.
- Apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues and recommend appropriate alternative solutions.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes.
- Case study and sample catalogue knowledge.
- Contribute to EMEA sales objectives by constant improvement of customer experience in order to ensure business growth.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
University degree or professional studies in Graphics.
Communication and presentation skills a must.
Team player and stress resistant.
Fluency in English and another main European language is mandatory - any other languages will be considered a plus.
Willing to travel for EMEA Trade shows and customer visits.