Junior PC Category Pricing Manager (f/m)Apply Job ID 3002830 Location Switzerland, Meyrin Date posted 02/17/2017
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for a Junior Category Pricing Manager in Geneva (limited contract).
Our team is responsible for the pricing of PC deals, for large Corporate, Enterprise and Public Sector customers, and as well as transactional SMB/MM (Small and Medium Business) customers.
We are located in each major EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) country, and the Pricing Manager is supporting local sales and category teams, in preparing the next tender negotiation: optimizing the product offer, building up a financial analysis of the deal, ensuring the proper management approvals and driving the operational team in charge of pricing in Bucharest.
- Supports country Pricing Managers pool on ad-hoc basis:
- On the large deals, prepare financial analysis for the War Room management pricing sign-off.
- On the transactional deals, drive the pricing engine parameters & monitor performance
- Drive Bucharest operational team (handling 80% of the quotes), and ensure pricing operational efficiency for the country
- Provides pricing analytics to category and sales to facilitate business decision
- Support programs for our key pricing initiatives
- Put in place program tracker
- key pricing initiatives for the teamDrive the key pricing initiatives locally & update country management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant experience preferred
- 0-2 years of work experience in a role which required strong finance/analytical skills
- Previous experience working in a pricing position, or having worked on commercial customer accounts within the IT industry, a clear advantage
- Excellent financial and analytical skills: ability to deliver detailed financial analysis
- Ability to develop (excel macro) specific tools.
- Ability to work remotely
- Socially outgoing & superior communication skills - interactions with sales, category, finances, other Pricing managers, Bucharest operational pool
- Business minded, to drive both revenue and margin
- Passionate about technology and products on the PC segment
- Ability to cope with business and time pressure
Fluent in English
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.