Commercial Marketing ManagerApply Job ID 3001943 Location Beijing, Beijing Date posted 02/17/2017
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are our Marcom Program in China, you will have a chance to
- Work with team lead to plan, execute and measure integrated marketing campaigns for consumer notebook business, including digital marketing, mobile marketing, social, events, and retail POSM.
- Cooperate with internal departments to work out a 4P integrated marketing plan for NPI and promotion programs.
- Lead agencies to work out the campaign concept and execute with excellency.
- Plan and execute programs under tight deadlines.
- Track, measure and report on business group or country measurements of success (digital, social metrics and sales metrics etc.).
- Manage and execute according to project budgets as assigned.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing Administration is preferred.
- Social, digital experiences are preferred.
- High efficiency with patience to details.
- Prioritization, project management and time management skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.