Human Resources Jobs
At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Human Resources with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you facilitate effective human capital management and support our high-performance culture, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Human Resources job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Boise Site Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager - Boise, ID
- Description: Boise Site Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager-1505128 Description Position Plan Boise Site Diversity & Inclusion program Manager...
Reference Code: 1505128
- Strategic Workforce Planner - Houston, TX
- Description: Strategic Workforce Planner-1505607 Description The organization: Workforce Strategy, Planning and Analytics The Workforce Strategy, Planning and Analytics team is part of HP’s amazing HR Function. As a CoE, we strive for operational excellence in the workforce planning processes and analytics...
Reference Code: 1505607
- Engagement Program Manager\Strategist - Vancouver, WA
- Description: Engagement Program Manager/Strategist-1507180 Description Background Employee Connection & Contribution connects employees to HP, to one another, and to their work. We do this by ensuring employees understand and proudly promote HP’s vision, mission, strategy, business priorities, and the products they help create. We encourage employees to embrace HP’s values and internalize what it means to behave ethica...
Reference Code: 1507180
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.