Human Resources Jobs
At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Human Resources with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you facilitate effective human capital management and support our high-performance culture, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Human Resources job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Content Management and Training Analyst - Houston, TX
- Description: Content Management and Training Analyst-1487697 Description HP Inc. will be a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that will empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. The new company will leverage its strong financial position to extend its leadership in its traditional markets and invest in exciting new technolo...
Reference Code: 1487697
- Short term Incentive Manager and Business Compensation Manager - Houston, TX
- Description: Short-term Incentive Manager and Business Compensation Manager-1496544 Description HP Inc. will be a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that will empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. The new company will leverage its strong financial position to extend its leadership in its traditional...
Reference Code: 1496544
- HR Business Partner - Vancouver, WA
- Description: HR Business Partner-1497051 Description IPS Business HR Partner About HP HP Inc. is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries...
Reference Code: 1497051
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.