Human Resources Jobs
At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Human Resources with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you facilitate effective human capital management and support our high-performance culture, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Human Resources job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Compensation and Benefits Advisor - San Diego, CA
- Description: Compensation and Benefits Advisor-1488982 Description About Us HPI has a product portfolio that encompasses personal computers, technical workstations, printers,...
Reference Code: 1488982
- HR Systems Analyst - Houston, TX
- Description: HR Systems Analyst-1490290 Description HP Inc. has always been about using technology to help our customers succeed. That has been our focus for over 70 years-and it is more evident now than ever. Over the decades, information technology has changed, from a tool for productivity to tools for collaboration. Today, technology is becoming the fabric of the global community. HP is at the forefront of this change, enabling a g...
Reference Code: 1490290
- HR Business Partner - Houston, TX
- Description: HR Business Partner-1490914 Description Reporting to the Regional Head of Human Resources, Americas , the HR Business Partner will provide overall HR leadership for a range of go-to-market/sales functions and operational teams. The HR Business Partner will engage closely Regional Business Leaders to establish and implement a comprehensive people strategy in support of business objectives, spanning across talent developmen...
Reference Code: 1490914
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.