Human Resources Jobs
At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Human Resources with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you facilitate effective human capital management and support our high-performance culture, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Human Resources job opportunities, and join us at HP.
|Director of Human Resources Finance & Legal||Palo Alto, CA||11/30/2015|
|Global Employee Mobility Specialist||Palo Alto, CA||11/30/2015|
|Global MADO Program Manager||Palo Alto, CA||11/30/2015|
|HP Inc HR Management Associate||Houston, TX||11/30/2015|
|Human Resources Director IT HR||Palo Alto, CA||11/30/2015|
|Human Resources Director Marketing Department||Palo Alto, CA||11/30/2015|
|Strategic Workforce Planner||Houston, TX||11/30/2015|
|Talent Acquisition Executive Search Recruiter||Palo Alto, CA||11/30/2015|
|Talent Acquisition Recruiter||Rio Rancho, NM||11/30/2015|
|Talent Management Business Partner||Palo Alto, CA||11/30/2015|
Recent job openings
- Global Employee Mobility Specialist - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Global Employee Mobility Specialist-1470072 Description Establishes and maintains relationships with business managers and/ or functional/HR leaders...
Reference Code: 1470072
- Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Rio Rancho, NM
- Description: Talent Acquisition Recruiter-1485837 Description HP Inc . We're building a company with the heart and energy of a startup and the brains and muscle of a Fortune 100 corporation." Dion Weisler, future HP Inc. CEO. On 11/1/15, the Hewlett-Packard we know today will cease to exist. In its place will be two Fortune 50 Companies: HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. The separation enables us to focus our company assets...
Reference Code: 1485837
- Talent Management Business Partner - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Talent Management Business Partner-1420681 Description The Printing and Personal Systems (PPS) business, soon to be HP Inc . is currently HP’s largest business unit, generating over $56 billion in annual revenues in 2014 and $5 billion in operating profit. PPS ships approximately 49 million printers - and over 55 million PCs - each year. PPS products are inspired by our customers and reflect our passio...
Reference Code: 1420681
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.