HP currently has the following openings in London. London jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new London job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in London at HP.
Recent job openings
- Communications Manager - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Communications Manager-1494058 Description Overall role: The role of the UKI Communications Manager is to manage and support the delivery of all consumer and commercial PR plans in the UK and Ireland, proactive and reactive, with the ultimate objective of increasing HP’s brand preference and sales within those markets. The role will also support the EMEA Communications Manager by protecting and projecting a positive...
Reference Code: 1494058
- Emea communications Manager - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Emea communications Manager-1492943 Description • Reporting to the EMEA Communications Director, the Pan-EMEA Communications Manager will be responsible for two critical missions designed to increase and strengthen the reputation of HP Inc in the region. The role will include the management and coordination of PR activities in a selected number of countries where we do not have local HP PR managers and editorial supp...
Reference Code: 1492943
- French Speaking Inside Sales Representative - London, United Kingdom
- Description: French Speaking Inside Sales Representative-1489174 Description Proactively sells multi-product/service, complex sales, typically sells integrated solutions to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction. Coordinates other sales professionals, involving channel partners in fulfilling customer application needs. Provides expertise input on market trends, customer's equipment and application needs to extended sales team...
Reference Code: 1489174
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.