HP currently has the following openings in London. London jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new London job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in London at HP.
Recent job openings
- Technical Support representative - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Technical Support representative-1488443 Description Team Description: Hewlett-Packard (HP) is the global market leader in...
Reference Code: 1488443
- Inside Sales Representative - London, United Kingdom
- Description: Inside Sales Representative-1489177 Description Reviews and designs sales policy and strategy. Significant responsibility for sales programs and/or relationships outside corporation including highest level of executives. Handles ambiguous, non-routine problems and makes appropriate decisions usually confined to technical matters or services....
Reference Code: 1489177
- EMEA Customer Marketing Manager - London, United Kingdom
- Description: EMEA Customer Marketing Manager-1488392 Description HP Software is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to join our growing, dynamic global marketing team. The position requires a highly motivated, proactive, and personable individual who will work cross-functionally to take charge of our customer marketing efforts in EMEA to increase our share of wallet in our install base in this high growth region, and collaboratively ...
Reference Code: 1488392
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.