At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Administration with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you assist with tasks like records maintenance, screening calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Administration job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Business Management Intern\Placement Programme - Bracknell, United Kingdom
- Description: Business Management Intern\Placement Programme-1488137 Description Job Location: Bracknell, United Kingdom Do you have a passion for numbers and great data analysis and Excel skills? Are you up for an epic journey with the world No 1 personal systems and printing company?...
Reference Code: 1488137
- Technical Intern\Placement Programme - Bracknell, United Kingdom
- Description: Technical Intern/Placement Programme-1488632 Description Are you up for an epic battle on the side of the world No 1 personal systems and printing company? Joining HP at our pivotal first year as a stand-alone company, post the split with Hewlett-Packard Company last November, you will become one of the founders of the company with the most impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline. Across blend...
Reference Code: 1488632
- Marketing Associate Intern\Placement Programme - Bracknell, United Kingdom
- Description: Marketing Associate - Intern/Placement Programme-1488126 Description Are you up for an epic journey with one of the world’s most influential tech brands and award-winning marketing campaigns? Joining HP at our pivotal first year as a stand-alone company, post the split with Hewlett-Packard Company this November, you will become one of the founders of the company with the most impressive portfolio and strong innovati...
Reference Code: 1488126
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.