Corporate Administration Jobs
At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Corporate Administration with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you assist with tasks like records maintenance, screening calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Corporate Administration job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Business Communications Manager - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Business Communications Manager-1498718 Description Business Communications Manager Description: At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we want. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that...
Reference Code: 1498718
- Center of Excellence Manager Global Real Estate - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Center of Excellence Manager-Global Real Estate-1504592 Description The position is responsible for leading and managing several key global functions in a programmatic way by establishing a Center of Excellence-Global Real Estate (COE) that includes Vendor Management, Integrated Facilities Management (IFM), Energy & Sustainability and Innovation. This includes developing and administering global IFM programs, as well ...
Reference Code: 1504592
- Director of RE Transactions Mgt. - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Director of RE Transactions Mgt.-1504600 Description The Company HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address the...
Reference Code: 1504600
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.