At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Administration with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you assist with tasks like records maintenance, screening calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Administration job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Trademark Assistant - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Trademark Assistant-1500365 Description Trademark Administrator Description Responsibilities: Provide administrative assistance to attorneys and paralegals in all aspects of trademark practice Create presentations and document...
Reference Code: 1500365
- Executive Assistant for Personal Systems Marketing - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Executive Assistant for Personal Systems Marketing-1500846 Description The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the VP of Personal Systems Americas Marketing and her direct reports. This EA will also provide administrative advice to the team regarding HP Inc. processes. These tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:...
Reference Code: 1500846
- Executive Assistant - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Executive Assistant-1505397 Description Role Description This role will report to the Global Head of Personal Systems (PS) Marketing and will have responsibility for providing administrative assistance to the Global Head of PS Marketing as well as coordinating PS Marketing team communication and the planning and management of all PS Marketing team meetings....
Reference Code: 1505397
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.