San Jose Jobs
HP currently has the following openings in San Jose. San Jose jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new San Jose job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in San Jose at HP.
Recent job openings
- Dispatch Agent - San Jose, Costa Rica
- Description: Dispatch Agent-1489346 Description The Dispatch Specialist role is defined as a front line worker interfacing with HP pMPS technicians and other field service operatives. Primarily focused on coordination and orchestration of tactical efforts with field services with the overall objective to: create efficiency and complete service calls....
Reference Code: 1489346
- Consumer Partner Sales - San Jose, Costa Rica
- Description: Consumer Partner Sales-1490137 Description •Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations. •Educates and updates partners on new company technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell company brand to end customers. •Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth •Achie...
Reference Code: 1490137
- Second Level Support Engineer - San Jose, Costa Rica
- Description: Second Level Support Engineer-1487379 Description Job Family Description: Establishes Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reporting based on the needs of business to support strategy and overall directional improvement. Understand and validate data integrity in data and reporting systems while supporting established quality standards, pe...
Reference Code: 1487379
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.