Supply Chain and Operations Jobs
170 countries. 40 currencies. 10 languages. You’ll find unlimited opportunities everywhere you look at HP. In a Supply Chain and Operations job, you’ll solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. You’ll plan, source, make, and deliver products and services for our channel partners and customers on a global basis. And you’ll be backed by the resources to develop all your skills. Unleash your potential at HP in one of these Supply Chain and Operations jobs.
Recent job openings
- Strategic Procurement Category Manager - Bucharest, Romania
- Description: Strategic Procurement Category Manager-1499010 Description Leads a complex individual supply chain sub-category; including data and industry analysis; reports results to senior managers. May lead an international, cross-functional team Meets with Stakeholder senior managers to understand business priorities and translate them into supply chain strategies; influence the industry and marketplace within moderately complex ma...
Reference Code: 1499010
- Regional Center of Excellence Global Procurement Manager - Bucharest, Romania
- Description: Regional Center of Excellence Global Procurement Manager-1499142 Description Manage and Lead a team of regional procurement professionals to execute both strategic and tactical requirements and deliverables across the Category and Request to Purchase lifecycles. As a member of the Global Indirect Procurement (GIP) Leadership Team, core responsibilities will include but are not limited to request intake and workflow manage...
Reference Code: 1499142
- Global Procurement Buyer - Bucharest, Romania
- Description: Global Procurement Buyer-1494296 Description Global Procurement Buyer Performs procurement processes, including Purchase Order administration, New Vendor setup, Contingent worker transactions and customer support. Typically the fir...
Reference Code: 1494296
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.