HP currently has the following openings in Bucharest. Bucharest jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Bucharest job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Bucharest at HP.
Recent job openings
- Sales Operations Business Analyst Internship Position - Bucharest, Romania
- Description: Sales Operations Business Analyst - Internship Position-1487837 Description HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline acros...
Reference Code: 1487837
- Front Office Contract Administrator - Bucharest, Romania
- Description: Front Office Contract Administrator-1487055 Description Job Responsibilities · Assures the check and balance function for all order-/ revenue- / and business relevant issues as well as to assure the compliance · Maintains an...
Reference Code: 1487055
- Controllership Financial Analyst – Hebrew Speaker - Bucharest, Romania
- Description: Controllership Financial Analyst – Hebrew Speaker-1489550 Description We are looking for a person that will act in accounting department and will be responsible for financial and accounting activities. Various daily accounting Activities, MEC activities; accounts reconciliations; improving working procedures; ensuring local countries compliance; supporting business units and local controllership teams....
Reference Code: 1489550
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.