HP currently has the following openings in Plano. Plano jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Plano job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Plano at HP.
Recent job openings
- Senior Software Engineer - Plano, TX
- Description: Senior Software Engineer-1490570 Description Want to work on something that will fundamentally change an enterprise market? How about building the next generation contact center recording and analytics platform? This position requires an individual with strong technical and analytical skills, robust background in technology, design and architecture expertise, and excellent communication. The HP WFO Software group was form...
Reference Code: 1490570
- Technical Support Engineer - Plano, TX
- Description: Technical Support Engineer-1491636 Description · Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems. · Respond to service, product, technical, and customerrelations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options...
Reference Code: 1491636
- Software Engineering Intern - Plano, TX
- Description: Software Engineering Intern-1492672 Description Want to work on something that will fundamentally change an enterprise market? How about building the next generation Contact Center Recording and Big Data analytics platform? This position requires an entry level software engineer with strong technical and analytical skills, passion for tech...
Reference Code: 1492672
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.