What will you do with a world of possibilities? We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Marketing job at HP, you’ll play a part in building the future—one big idea at a time. You’ll assess customer needs for product development, including pricing, targeting, messaging, and advertising. You might even use customer insights to make new product recommendations. Whatever you do in Marketing at HP, we’ll give you the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Ready to unleash your potential? Join us in one of these Marketing jobs.
|Category Software Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Chief Product Owner||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Consumer Media Relations||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Corporate Communications Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Customer Experience Product Management Intern||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Customer Welcome Center Demo Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Director Customer Experience & Quality Strategy||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Director Mobility Software Product Management||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|eCommerce Merchandising Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Email Marketing Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Executive Communications Leader||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Global Head of Customer & Market Insights (Printing)||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Go To Market Programs Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Manager Research\Intelligence||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Programs Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Senior Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
|Worldwide Media Relations||Palo Alto, CA||04/29/2016|
Recent job openings
- Customer Welcome Center Demo Manager - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Customer Welcome Center Demo Manager-1490996 Description HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies....
Reference Code: 1490996
- Product Manager - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Product Manager-1489026 Description “We're building a company with the heart and energy of a startup and the brains and muscle of a Fortune 100 corporation." Dion Weisler, HP Inc. CEO. On 11/1/15, the Hewlett-Packard we know today will cease to exist. In its place will be 2 Fortune 50 Companies, HP Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise....
Reference Code: 1489026
- Go To Market Programs Manager - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Go To Market Programs Manager-1496869 Description The Immersive Computing division is a global advanced product and technology group responsible for the award winning Sprout by HP projective computer. We are organized a bit differently - as a stand-alone, vertically integrated team of engineers, marketers and designers working in hardware, software, computer vision and 3D. Versatility, agility, and improvisation are the q...
Reference Code: 1496869
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.