What will you do with a world of possibilities? We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Marketing job at HP, you’ll play a part in building the future—one big idea at a time. You’ll assess customer needs for product development, including pricing, targeting, messaging, and advertising. You might even use customer insights to make new product recommendations. Whatever you do in Marketing at HP, we’ll give you the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Ready to unleash your potential? Join us in one of these Marketing jobs.
|3D Communications Manager||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Communications Manager||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Communications Manager Office of the CTO||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Consumer Insights and Research Consultant||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Consumer PC Marketing Analyst||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Customer Relations Manager\Email Marketing Lead||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Data Scientist||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Director Global Social Media||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|E Commerce Site Merchandiser||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Innovation Program Manager||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Manager for Worldwide Services Marketing||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
|Software Experience Research Lead||Palo Alto, CA||07/29/2016|
Recent job openings
- E Commerce Site Merchandiser - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: E-Commerce Site Merchandiser-1499051 Description The Ecommerce Site Merchandiser is responsible for developing a world-class shopping experience on HP.com and will ensure that the online merchandising strategy aligns with the organization’s overall business objectives. The Merchandiser will be responsible for handling a wide variety of ecommerce functions on HP.com ranging from coordinating the details for new produ...
Reference Code: 1499051
- Consumer PC Marketing Analyst - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Consumer PC Marketing Analyst-1501810 Description HP is a leading manufacturer of consumer PCs sold in the US. The industry is ultra-competitive and the landscape – both in terms of products and competitors – is ever evolving. The notebook/tablet analyst is an essential, senior role that supports HP’s Consumer PC Category group and enables its success. The successful candidate will be the organizations m...
Reference Code: 1501810
- Communications Manager - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Communications Manager-1501912 Description HP is a proven technology leader, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in pioneering new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:...
Reference Code: 1501912
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.