What will you do with a world of possibilities? We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Marketing job at HP, you’ll play a part in building the future—one big idea at a time. You’ll assess customer needs for product development, including pricing, targeting, messaging, and advertising. You might even use customer insights to make new product recommendations. Whatever you do in Marketing at HP, we’ll give you the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Ready to unleash your potential? Join us in one of these Marketing jobs.
|Category Software Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Corporate Communications Manager||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Customer Experience Product Management Intern||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Customer Welcome Center Demo Manager||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Data Scientist||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Director Mobility Software Product Management||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Director of Go To Market||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Head of HP Product Reviews||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|HP Shopping Ecommerce Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Immersive Software Product Leader||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Manager Interactive Web Marketing||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Manager Research\Intelligence||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Senior Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
|Worldwide Channel Marketing Manager||Palo Alto, CA||05/25/2016|
Recent job openings
- Worldwide Channel Marketing Manager - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Worldwide Channel Marketing Manager-1497782 Description • Define partner co-marketing tools and platforms to enable our partners to generate demand for HP • Understand partner requirements and needs, to influence the HP channel marketing strategy...
Reference Code: 1497782
- Data Scientist - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Data Scientist-1498730 Description Data Scientist, HP Inc, Palo Alto, California Job Description HP Inc. has sets its vision on creating technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere. This vision guides everything we do, how we do it, and why we do it. HP Inc has started on this new journey to reinvent itself into company with the heart of a start up and the strength of a Fortune...
Reference Code: 1498730
- HP Shopping Ecommerce Product Manager - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: HP Shopping Ecommerce Product Manager-1494523 Description As a Product Manager at HP Shopping, you have full ownership for a line of HP products within the one of the HP business segments (PSG Consumer, Commercial and IPG). Your mission is to define the assortment and offerings in HP’s online store, and extend HP’s retail success into the direct business. Winning requires constant attention to a marketplace wh...
Reference Code: 1494523
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.