What will you do with a world of possibilities? We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Marketing job at HP, you’ll play a part in building the future—one big idea at a time. You’ll assess customer needs for product development, including pricing, targeting, messaging, and advertising. You might even use customer insights to make new product recommendations. Whatever you do in Marketing at HP, we’ll give you the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Ready to unleash your potential? Join us in one of these Marketing jobs.
|Communications Manager||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
|Communications Manager Office of the CTO||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
|Consumer Insights and Research Consultant||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
|Consumer PC Marketing Analyst||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
|Data Scientist||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
|Innovation Program Manager||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
|Manager for Worldwide Services Marketing||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
|Marketing Measurement Data Scientist||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
|Product Manager||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
|Software Experience Research Lead||Palo Alto, CA||08/28/2016|
Recent job openings
- Marketing Measurement Data Scientist - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Marketing Measurement Data Scientist-1504034 Description HP’s growing Global Marketing Measurement and Optimization team is responsible for building and deepening a holistic view of HP’s marketing performance and making recommendations to improve it through the use of data and analytics....
Reference Code: 1504034
- Product Manager - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Product Manager-1503712 Description HP leads the PC and Print market worldwide and HP.com is HP’s global eCommerce arm that focuses on Consumer and SMB markets. HP.com is where our customers go to be inspried about HP’s products, learn about HP’s latest innovation and purchase those products online. We recently revamped the HP.com store and are looking for top product talent to join our Global...
Reference Code: 1503712
- Consumer Insights and Research Consultant - Palo Alto, CA
- Description: Consumer Insights and Research Consultant-1498039 Description PS Customer & Market Insights is a passionate team that drives the business with robust insights about our customers, markets, and competitors. Our team collaborates closely with our business partners and offers a consultative approach to solving their most strategic business questions with customer insights. We are seeking a mid-level insights and research...
Reference Code: 1498039
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.