HP currently has the following openings in Lexington. Lexington jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Lexington job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Lexington at HP.
Recent job openings
- Software Engineer - Lexington, KY
- Description: Software Engineer-1491030 Description HP Software Engineer HP Software is looking for a talented software engineer to join the HP Software Research and Development organization. In this role, you will specialize in helping users through the installation and localization processes for our portfolio of products while also contributing to the general development of those products as time allows. You will work across the enti...
Reference Code: 1491030
- Software Engineering Manager - Lexington, KY
- Description: Software Engineering Manager-1490791 Description Description: HP Software (Marketing Optimization) is looking for Sofware Engineering Manager to lead a top-notch software development team located in Palo ALto, CA. This team is responsible for developing and innovating HP Software's industry leading enterprise level Digital Marketing and Web Content Management solutions Server and Middleware components. Our products includ...
Reference Code: 1490791
- Quality Assurance Manager - Lexington, KY
- Description: Quality Assurance Manager-1490149 Description HP Software is looking for an experienced QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER to lead the software testing and automation activities for our portfolio of products. The ideal candidate possess a deep understanding of software quality methodology and how to incorporate effective testing strategies in to an agile software development environment. Our products range from on-premise enterpri...
Reference Code: 1490149
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.