HP currently has the following openings in Dallas. Dallas jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Dallas job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Dallas at HP.
|Field Technical Support Representative||Dallas, TX||05/29/2016|
|Partner Sales Representative||Dallas, TX||05/29/2016|
|Sales Manager||Dallas, TX||05/29/2016|
|Strategic Development Manager||Dallas, TX||05/29/2016|
|Technical Support Engineer||Plano, TX||05/29/2016|
|International Tax Analyst||Plano, TX||05/29/2016|
|Senior Software Engineer||Plano, TX||05/29/2016|
|Senior Tax Analyst||Plano, TX||05/29/2016|
|Software Engineering Intern||Plano, TX||05/29/2016|
|Tax Manager||Plano, TX||05/29/2016|
Recent job openings
- Partner Sales Representative - Dallas, TX
- Description: Partner Sales Representative-1498817 Description The HP Americas Managed Print Services team is seeking a dynamic sales professional to drive territory sales in its rapidly growing indirect MPS routes to market. The Indirect Managed Print Services Specialist is a subject-matter expert focused on developing assigned channel partners focused on HP MPS programs and the value proposition of HP. This role serves as the expert ...
Reference Code: 1498817
- Field Technical Support Representative - Dallas, TX
- Description: Field Technical Support Representative-1498160 Description HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio...
Reference Code: 1498160
- Software Engineering Intern - Plano, TX
- Description: Software Engineering Intern-1492672 Description Want to work on something that will fundamentally change an enterprise market? How about building the next generation Contact Center Recording and Big Data analytics platform? This position requires an entry level software engineer with strong technical and analytical skills, passion for tech...
Reference Code: 1492672
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.