HP currently has the following openings in Dallas. Dallas jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Dallas job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Dallas at HP.
Recent job openings
- Senior Tax Analyst - Plano, TX
- Description: Senior Tax Analyst-1492074 Description HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: •...
Reference Code: 1492074
- Supplies Sales Specialist - Dallas, TX
- Description: Supplies Sales Specialist-1501953 Description Looking for a highly motivated sales representative to drive HP OEM toner & ink revenue in small medium and large size accounts leveraging existing end-user and reseller programs. Duties include cold calling, end-user & partner face to face meetings, deal/proposal creation using MS Power Point & Excel, forecasting and funnel management using Salesforce.com....
Reference Code: 1501953
- Sales Manager - Dallas, TX
- Description: Sales Manager-1488377 Description •Sales coverage - Builds well targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin; collaborates within the company and with the field to prioritize, facilitate and direct the use of resources •Account Planning - Assists in planning sales strategy; manages the internal processes in support of sales reps and...
Reference Code: 1488377
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.