In an Engineering job at HP, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, or processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, consider these Engineering job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Senior Ink Chemist - Corvallis, OR
- Description: Senior Ink Chemist-1501797 Description Description Specialty Printing Systems (SPS) requires highly specialized inks that meet the customer demands of our various market segments. Currently, SPS’s biggest growth is coming from solvent based inks and printheads that are revolutionizing the marking of primary packaging....
Reference Code: 1501797
- Material Analyst Engineer - Corvallis, OR
- Description: Material Analyst Engineer-1503432 Description Job Description: HP’s Analytical & Development Labs (ADL) is chartered to apply a broad set of analytical expertise & capabilities assisting partners and programs in the development of materials, device, ink and printhead technologies and products of interest to HP. ADL is in the unique position to apply its science and engineering talents to a broad swath of HP&...
Reference Code: 1503432
- Writing Systems Engineer - Corvallis, OR
- Description: Writing Systems Engineer-1498205 Description Join one of HP's most successful new enterprises, PWP, the HP PageWide Web Press organization. PWP designs, develops, installs, and supports HP digital web presses all over the world. These presses utilize the latest in HP proprietary inkjet technology. It is an exciting, fast-paced, and growing business. We are looking to hire a recent engineering graduate (degree from 2013-20...
Reference Code: 1498205
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.