In an Engineering job at HP, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, or processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, consider these Engineering job opportunities, and join us at HP.
|Bio Application Engineer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Computer Administration Engineering Intern||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Electrical Hardware Engineer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Environmental and Chemical Material testing Intern||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Ink and Materials Engineer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Materials and Reliability Engineer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Mechanical Engineer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Mechanical Procurement Engineer Internship||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|MEMS Process Engineer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Micro Electromechanical Systems Process Engineer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Research and Development Chemist||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Senior 3D Systems Engineer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Software Designer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Software Development Engineering Intern||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Supportability Tools Software Engineering Intern||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
|Writing Systems Research and Development Engineer||Corvallis, OR||05/02/2016|
Recent job openings
- Mechanical Procurement Engineer Internship - Corvallis, OR
- Description: Mechanical Procurement Engineer Internship-1496240 Description College Interns are university students who are working at HP during their study or in summer breaks between semesters. Are you looking for a way to get hands on experience in your area of interest? If so, HP offers a variety of internship programs that will fit the bill. If you are qualified, these programs can offer hands on practical development that comple...
Reference Code: 1496240
- Ink and Materials Engineer - Corvallis, OR
- Description: Ink and Materials Engineer-1496859 Description Description Specialty Printing Systems (SPS) requires an expert level Ink & Materials Engineer to join the SPS technical team to assess the feasibility of novel printhead-supply-ink combinations and reduce the risk of staffing development programs that require unexpected material and process changes. This position works closely wi...
Reference Code: 1496859
- Senior 3D Systems Engineer - Corvallis, OR
- Description: Senior 3D Systems Engineer-1489001 Description At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. In the 3D Printing organ...
Reference Code: 1489001
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.