HP currently has the following openings in Colorado. Colorado jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Colorado job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Colorado at HP.
Recent job openings
- Inventory Specialist High School Intern for Workstations - Ft. Collins, CO
- Description: Inventory Specialist High School Intern for Workstations-1503214 Description WS/TC (Workstations & Thin Clients) is a group within PPS (Printing and Personal Systems Group). It is a fast paced business environment, delivering industry leading workstation products. This position is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team responsible developing New Product Introduction (NPI) for workstation solutions. Job Descripti...
Reference Code: 1503214
- Go To Market Manager for Education Solutions - Ft. Collins, CO
- Description: Go To Market Manager for Education Solutions-1504515 Description Go to Market Program Manager – Education Solutions Group...
Reference Code: 1504515
- Legal Billing Manager - Ft. Collins, CO
- Description: Legal Billing Manager-1505722 Description Responsible for the overall legal billing process. The successful candidate will have proven management skills in the following areas: People Management; Financial Management; Process Management. Along with the day-to-day activities, this person will be responsible for managing a multi-million dollar budget. Candidate must be process and goals driven. Manage individuals and teams ...
Reference Code: 1505722
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.