HP currently has the following openings in Colorado. Colorado jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Colorado job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Colorado at HP.
Recent job openings
- Strategic Procurement Analyst - Ft. Collins, CO
- Description: Strategic Procurement Analyst-1475783 Description Leads the analysis of specific semiconductor commodity data and industry trends or leads an individual supply chain subcategory; reports results to managers. Participates as a senior member on a cross-functional team. May lead specific projects. Meets with Stakeholder managers to understand business priorities and translate them into procurement plans; comprehends the indu...
Reference Code: 1475783
- Commercial Accessories Go To Market Programs Manager - Ft. Collins, CO
- Description: Commercial Accessories Go To Market Programs Manager-1497541 Description The Commercial Accessories organization is seeking a dynamic individual with a background in marketing ready to apply your skills and abilities to the WW GTM area of this business. You will be responsible for developing the GTM plans with the regions for the Accessory business, developing new ideas, methods and opportunities to increase the awareness...
Reference Code: 1497541
- Engineering Project Specialist - Ft. Collins, CO
- Description: Engineering Project Specialist-1498531 Description Description Provides support and/or lead teams through the Engineering development process and implementation of the company's products. Manage activities, resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate product completion on schedule within budget. Work with engineering management to identify and improve process and program ...
Reference Code: 1498531
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.