At HP, we invent new technologies and innovative information products, change markets, and create business opportunities.
We also help to plan and broaden company strategy, and deliver the science and technology that achieves it. And that gives HP leadership.
We're focused on e-services, technologies and solutions. On cloud and computing platforms, printing and imaging technologies, storage and intelligent information appliances, and we're chasing down broader alternative technologies and basic research.
At HP, we in R&D don't just dream about the future. We invent it.
Work in a software development team providing solutions that support HP’s fleet of imaging and printing products. As a member of this team, an individual will develop and deliver Enterprise and SMB fleet management software solutions that enable proactive, accurate, timely, and efficient administration capabilities. This individual analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for device management service professionals. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, automated tests, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Collaborate with multiple project teams of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of design and development of the product, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration
- Collaborate and assist with activities to establish, enhance, and extend the software development platform, tools, and processes
- Plan and schedule software development tasks and provide status updates as necessary
- Document and present designs to reviewers to validate quality, security, customer usability, and completeness of design
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software applications design organization.
EEO Tagline HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities