In an Engineering job at HP, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, or processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, consider these Engineering job opportunities, and join us at HP.
|Director of Business Development Cloud Platform||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
|Hardware Engineer Electrical||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
|Industrial Designer||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
|Industrial Designer||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
|Negotiation OEM Guidance Program Manager||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
|OEM Business Analyst||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
|Product Completion Engineer||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
|Software Firmware Engineer||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
|Software Solutions Engineer||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
|UX Design Lead||Boise, ID||07/27/2016|
Recent job openings
- Industrial Designer - Boise, ID
- Description: Industrial Designer-1496425 Description #JoinHPGxD At HP Inc., we are passionate about reinvention. We believe that technology should make life better for everyone, everywhere. This vision guides what we do and how we do it. From our campus in Boise, ID we are in a relent...
Reference Code: 1496425
- UX Design Lead - Boise, ID
- Description: UX Design Lead-1501130 Description Description: The Print Experience and Design team is looking for a passionate Designer to lead the design of next generation solutions that will define how people will work in an enterprise environment. Come build the future. You must be able to thrive within a fast paced global design team and help us solve complex business challenges with innovative and simple design solutions that exc...
Reference Code: 1501130
- Software Solutions Engineer - Boise, ID
- Description: Software Solutions Engineer-1502396 Description Description Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for...
Reference Code: 1502396
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.