In an Engineering job at HP, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, or processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, consider these Engineering job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Design Intern - Boise, ID
- Description: Design Intern-1496242 Description In HP, we invent new technologies and innovative information products. Change markets. Create business opportunities. We also help to plan and broaden company strategy, and deliver the science and technology that achieves it. And that gives HP leadership. We're focused on e-services…technologies and solutions. On Internet and computing platforms, printing an...
Reference Code: 1496242
- Technical intern - Boise, ID
- Description: Technical intern-1507657 Description This is a part-time internship for four-year university students working in a technical cooperative internship role at the company. This internship is with the HP LaserJet R&D organization. HP LaserJet R& D is responsible for developing and delivering world-class LaserJet products and solutions. This position is in the Hardware Test Lab where we are responsible for assuring tha...
Reference Code: 1507657
- Software\Hardware\Firmware Design Engineer - Boise, ID
- Description: Software/Hardware/Firmware Design Engineer-1495624 Description In HP, we invent new technologies and innovative information products. Change markets. Create business opportunities. We also help to plan and broaden company strategy, and deliver the science and technology that achieves it. And that gives HP leadership....
Reference Code: 1495624
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.