At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Administration with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you assist with tasks like records maintenance, screening calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Administration job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Sales Strategy Intern - Boise, ID
- Description: Sales Strategy Intern-1502219 Description The HP AMS Business Planning Team intern will work with Management to analyze market sub-segments and quantify and define business tactics for the US Supplies Sales team. Projects will include supplies reporting, market analytics, and sales strategy decision support. This role will assist the management team in analysis for the business plans for those areas, including assessing c...
Reference Code: 1502219
- Laserjet Supplies and Installed Base Executive Assistant - Boise, ID
- Description: Laserjet Supplies and Installed Base Executive Assistant-1501905 Description Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive level employees of the organization. Responsibilities include performing various tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, key records maintenance, compiling data for reports, admi...
Reference Code: 1501905
- Worldwide Personal System Services Business Intern - Boise, ID
- Description: Worldwide Personal System Services Business Intern-1487681 Description The worldwide Business Personal Systems Services Growth Programs Intern will assist with programs that drive growth in the commercial business segment. Working closely with the worldwide strategic growth team, region category, and partner program teams this person will support programs and processes to drive services growth...
Reference Code: 1487681
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.