At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Administration with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you assist with tasks like records maintenance, screening calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Administration job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Executive Assistant - Boise, ID
- Description: Executive Assistant-1452246 Description We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant who will be providing administrative assistance to the Director of US Corporate Print East. Key responsibilities for the role are as follows: 1. Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks for the Director of US Corporate P...
Reference Code: 1452246
- Technical Intern - Boise, ID
- Description: Technical Intern-1486400 Description Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. Job Description: The LES LaserJet business develops and delivers a wide range of LaserJet products – from single function printers to all-in-one devices for small to medium-size businesses. As an intern within our organiz...
Reference Code: 1486400
- Mechanical Engineer Intern - Boise, ID
- Description: Mechanical Engineer Intern-1486901 Description Mechanical Engineering Intern Position is for a ME student who is enrolled in an undergraduate program, who will be working on a temporary intern assignment within the High End LaserJet R&D organization. The student will showcase learned analytical and design skills through contribu...
Reference Code: 1486901
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.