At HP, we pioneer possibilities. And a job in Administration with this technology leader means you’ll have a world of opportunities. As you assist with tasks like records maintenance, screening calls, preparing expense reports, and making travel arrangements, we’ll recognize your leadership, nurture your talent, and develop your creativity. Ready to see how far you can go here? Consider these Administration job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- Business Planning Intern - Boise, ID
- Description: Business Planning Intern-1490820 Description Are you up for an epic journey with one of the world’s most influential tech brands? At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust any...
Reference Code: 1490820
- Mechanical Engineering College Intern - Boise, ID
- Description: Mechanical Engineering College Intern-1488792 Description Mechanical Engineering College Intern Position for a mechanical engineering student to collaborate with a team of R&D engineers on development of next generation LaserJet products. Will assist in the design and analysis of mechanical systems. Support the assembly and evaluation of pro...
Reference Code: 1488792
- Database College Intern - Boise, ID
- Description: Database College Intern-1491508 Description Database Engineering College Intern Database development: My SQL database for R&D internal hardware test results with some scripting (Python or other) to pre-parse the large amounts of test data. Reporting structures are of interest, but the ability to import and query specific text is critical....
Reference Code: 1491508
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.