In a Services job at HP, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and knowledge to provide technical services and develop IT business solutions. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, consider these Services job opportunities, and join us at HP.
Recent job openings
- 3D Print Competency Center Consultant - Alpharetta, GA
- Description: 3D Print Competency Center Consultant-1487853 Description Scope Support our customers, channel partners and HPI Service workforce and sales team to accelerate the adoption of the HPI Multi Jet Fusion by building a competitive advantage through a lean support experience in the 3D printing market for 3D service bureaus and enterprise customers. Work together with our sales force team to assure the HPI 3D Printing solu...
Reference Code: 1487853
- Strategic Account Services Program Manager - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Strategic Account Services Program Manager-1491896 Description Business Environment - Hewlett Packard HP is the largest seller of personal computers, printing solutions and system infrastructure systems. We are the 5th largest software company in the world, with over 328,000 employees and annual revenues surpassing $100 billion...
Reference Code: 1491896
- Technology Consultant - Alpharetta, GA
- Description: Technology Consultant-1496647 Description HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas...
Reference Code: 1496647
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
Sign up for updates Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.