Find your future.
Turbo-charge your creativity and your career at HP. We've been waiting for you.
Recent job openings
- Business Management and Enablement Internship - Sofia, Bulgaria
- Description: Business Management and Enablement Internship-1492815 Description Are you friends with numbers? Do you want to develop great business analysis skills, helping any business grow and amaze customers? If yes, then get ready for an epic journey with the worlds No 1 personal systems and printing company! We are seeking students to join our reinvented Internship Program in Bulgaria, win alongside our remarkable team, learn and ...
Reference Code: 1492815
- Business Development Manager - Singapore
- Description: Business Development Manager-1427139 Description HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:...
Reference Code: 1427139
- Account Executive - Charlotte, NC
- Description: Account Executive-1491944 Description The Account Executive is responsible for using a consultative solution selling approach to grow and develop HP Exstream’s Software business in a specified territory. The right candidate will not only have industry specific experience, he/she will also be highly proficient in establishing relationships at all levels in an Account and have a proven ability to qualify, penetrate an...
Reference Code: 1491944
Sign up for updates
Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.