Find your future.
Turbo-charge your creativity and your career at HP. We've been waiting for you.
Recent job openings
- Account Delivery Manager - Mississauga, ON
- Description: Account Delivery Manager-1487491 Description Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate solutions. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. Strong leadership skills required t...
Reference Code: 1487491
- Business Operations Associate - Barueri, Sao Paulo
- Description: Business Operations Associate-1488508 Description Customer Support and Services (CSS) supports HP’s Printing and Personal Systems (PPS) organization that includes personal computers, technical workstations, printers, graphics solutions, managed-print services and internet services. The CSS organization is committed to delivering the best customer experience and service delivery. Supports basic-level transactional pr...
Reference Code: 1488508
- Business Operations Manager - Corvallis, OR
- Description: Business Operations Manager-1490294 Description Business Operations Manager - Print Organization, Corvallis, OR Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and ada...
Reference Code: 1490294
Sign up for updates
Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.