Find your future.
Turbo-charge your creativity and your career at HP. We've been waiting for you.
Recent job openings
- Go to Market Specialists - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Description: Go to Market Specialists-1492472 Description HP Argentina Go to Market is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities! In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us to evaluate your qualifications and in...
Reference Code: 1492472
- Enduser Account Manager 3D Print - United Kingdom
- Description: Enduser Account Manager - 3D Print-1488687 Description Overview We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere. In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds—so industries, communities, and individ...
Reference Code: 1488687
- Computer Maintenance Technician - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Description: Computer Maintenance Technician-1490368 Description Working from a standard protocol, utilizing a documented process to respond to customer issues. Successfully resolve simple technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems. Working remotely via telephone, email, e-chat, etc. to respond to first level technical issues. Respond to service, product, tech...
Reference Code: 1490368
Sign up for updates
Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.